Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday Santa part 2

Hi ya Sisters, here he is all finished!


I'm very happy with this handsome fellow. The end steps were a bit fiddly but worth it. Does this make up for my lack of other Christmasy makes??


I bought a part kit (face, hands, beard and pattern) from Auckland Festival of Quilts. The designer is Cameron-James Designs the Santa is called "Winterberry Santa". His beard is pure Tibetan Lambswool, it is SO soft!. By the way he is made over a wine bottle that is filled with kitty litter or similar to weight the bottle.

enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Sample Sister "L"

5 comments:

  1. So glad to see you got some sewing time for your own projects. I just love your Santa. A wonderful job you have made of him. Makes me very tempted but I think I am running out of time for this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hes so cute.....love him and a job well done :-)
    Did you get the berry branches with him also?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's lovely - great sewing and a great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, he looks splendid ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi is beautiful Leeanne :-) Just gorgeous & I love his beard. I have a couple of patterns by Cameron James Designs ... you have made me feel just a teensy bit christmassy now :-)

    ReplyDelete