Monday, July 15, 2013

half my Sunday



This pattern is by Leanne Beasley, it is a great pattern, it could be jazzed up any way you like, I do believe Barbara is doing just that!
The fairy fabric is one I bought a couple of years ago from our lovely fabric rep that comes to the shop.
This is for my granddaughters 6th birthday.
I have been working on 'Raewyn's' wee blocks too & hope to have something to show you at our next get together.

Happy week...............have fun at Symposium to you gals that are going.

Sample Sister 'L"

1 comment:

  1. Love the library bag Leeanne and if you get the same reaction from your granddaughter as I did from my grandchildren it will be very much loved. My 2 take their bags everywhere and they are getting used to carry all sorts of precious things.

    I sure will have a fun time at symposium. I am looking forward to the challenges ahead!!

    ReplyDelete