Sunday, September 8, 2013

stars, stitching & quilting

I have been doing a spot of quilting on a special quilt for one of our Sisters, her name starts with 'D' & ends with 'i'.........................but before I did that I had to make another of Raewyn's cool star blocks.


Loving the Kansas Troubles fabric! A nine patch star to add to my two I made in class on Wednesday.

Last night I finished the stitchery for my dolls apron, already for our doll making day.
I hope you are all having happy creative weekend.



Sample Sister 'L'

2 comments:

  1. Love the star block Leeanne. Your fabric choice is stunning. The stitchery is also wonderful, boy your sure do plan ahead! I was hoping to do a star block today but got roped into helping the last painting project instead. Hurray now I can get the house back into order. I have had one achievement with the sewing. My pinwheel quilt has the first borders on, only the final one to go now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the star block too Leeanne, you are very clever the way you place your fabrics to give a different effect. Lovely stitchery too with lovely words. Just back from a 'family' day in Auckland so not too much creative time this weekend.

    ReplyDelete