Friday, August 17, 2012

Done and Dusted



Whoopee my sisters wall hanging is finished!! Sorry about the photography but just thought I would share it with you all. Also I am learning how to blog. Won't tell you how long it has taken to get this far!!

Anyway it is fun to learn new things and know that I can trip up amongst friends.

Thanks for all your help Raewyn.

I am looking forward to the Gollie challenge and will no doubt be kept up to date after you all meet next month

Take care,sample sister B

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo Barbara - awesome quilt and well done on the blog post - WITH PHOTO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool sis!!!
    You did good on the quilt front & blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks awesome Barbara, your sister will love it!!
    And yep Raewyn is a great teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi All

    Phew - managed to change my name on the blog site - thank you Raewyn!. It is mammoth task to get into the blog site though - how do you get to it quickly?

    Great quiltBarbara - I am sure your sister will love it :)
    What next?!!!

    ReplyDelete