Friday, April 12, 2013

Ready for Reotahi



My retreat seat is finished so I am going to be very comfortable as I sew at Reotahi. I have also just finished cutting out the quilt I am going to work on so I am all set to go!! It is amazing what can be acheived when one gets a couple of hours of uninterupted time to oneself. Now I just have to get my block holder made so I have something special to put my blocks in as I finish them at retreat. Wonder how far I will get with the quilt during retreat?

2 comments:

  1. Well done Barbara, I am looking forward to using my retreat seat and my block holder ... one problem I am not sure what I am going to make, nothing cut out and therefore nothing in anticipation to put in the block holder!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Barbara!!!
    Know it will get lots of use.....

    ReplyDelete