Monday, June 10, 2013

Not quite christmas gifts but will these count as this months gifts?



At last I have managed a finish. As these are gifts will my fellow Sample Sisters allow me to count them as this months gift challenge? Not quite christmas but for a birthday instead!! Now on to the next project - a dress the granddaughter has ordered for her first day at school. She has given me a picture out of a magazine to copy!! What will she be like when she reaches her teens - probably will be ordering a whole new wardrobe!!

Have a great week and hope those sewing machines get used at some stage. Bet you are like me and feel you are getting "withdrawal syptoms" if you don't have the time to sew for a few days.

4 comments:

  1. Great bags! If you don't want to make your granddaughter clothes, teach her now while she's young, that your machine is a quilting machine, it only makes quilts!
    Great you got some 'you time' to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S I'd love to see some posts from some other sisters! What are you all making??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bags Barb!! Yes, I would teach her to use a machine asap!! Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well im a bit late with blogging.....but well done Barb!!
    Working on a few bits but nothing to show!!!
    Hugs
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete