Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Post.........what happened to my sisters???

Hi gals, thought I would post as this blog might dry up & fall off the world of blogs.
I went out to my studio last night to do a few little jobs & lost track of time..................................
I thought I would make a couple of Raewyn's mini blocks......oh dear, oh s - e - w addictive!!!!
mmmmm should I thank you Raewyn for teaching us how to make these???


Cuteness!! Addictiveness!!!! I am seriously thinking of bringing a machine in the house so I can make these at night!



And of course there is the odd bit of knitting going on........Barbara can you spot your selvedges??


Anyway I hope you are all well & are thinking up ways you can create something from these cute blocks for our meeting next month?
Now I'm off to post on my blog about my Pinwheel quilt.

Sample Sister 'L'

3 comments:

  1. Wow Leeanne very impressive, good on you for getting started on our special little blocks. You are way ahead of me. I am hoping I can still remember how to make them! The knitting is looking good and it is great you have been able to use some of my selvedges

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you bring a smile to my lips and a chortle to my heart!!!! Way to go!!! Great knitting, now will you remember how to cast off when the time comes or will it be a never-ending creation??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a good girl....I have made some more just thinking of how to put them together!! And yes they are addictive, thanks Raewyn.

    ReplyDelete