Saturday, March 15, 2014

retreat temptations..........................

Aurely & Rachel are doing another joint retreat project, a sweet angel bag. A stitched Angel on a flap.
 When I saw Aurely choosing agonising over fabric I said oh I LOVE that bag, she said why don't I do it too.......................sooooo I went home after the New Years Launch & started rummaging through my fabrics.


Then I went to Opera in the Garden (lovely by the way), thinking thinking...............then this morning when I got to work the  first thing I did was choose a Cottage Garden Thread...........now that's all I want to do!

Aurely!*&#@!!!

How are you blogging Sample Sisters??? Not much bloggy activity!

Leeannexxxx

4 comments:

  1. Love your fabric choice. Blogging ... well I have been too busy enjoying shows with my daughter and we were not allowed to take a photograph and yes I did get up and dance!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choice of fabric and the thread looks wonderful with it. It seems we are going to have a great retreat with lots of challenges going on already! An angel bag sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! I'm still trying to decide but I did wonder about some French General??? I am guessing we don't get the rest of the pattern till retreat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good Sister L......not much happening on my home front re sewing or planning....big sigh, but maybe soon. And you will get this after SS, I need to get my act together

    ReplyDelete