Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday quilting

Hi sisters! Here's hoping your Sunday is going well. I am busy (except for this minute!) quilting the Gail Pan BOM "A Merry Christmas Garden". Lots of ditch stitching..................................


This seems like such a big quilt, but I have quilted larger. This one measures 60" x 70".


Such a sunny morning that Simon had to keep me company, snuggled in my sewing machine cover.


So here is the flimsy, looks quite pretty.................now back to the quilting!

Sample Sister "L"

3 comments:

  1. I love the completed top Leeanne. You must have been very busy to get the last of blocks finished. I look forward to seeing the completed quilt. Glad to know someone is getting some sewing time today. No luck here! We have had house guests for the weekend. They have just departed for home in Auckland so I have the washing machine churning away right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome Sister "L" and Simon had a great spot xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete