Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Getting ready for April's get together...............................


My last block of Chateau Hexagon ready to bring along, maybe a stitch or two will happen............nice to be working on this again.
Also something I managed to finish..............................Love it or hate it.......I LOVE IT!!!


A bit of an 'up-cycle'/transformation of a 70's china cabinet. From this:


To this:


Do you like my handle?

One of Mum's old Sylko wooden spools!



I know these photo's aren't the worlds greatest, but I have done a bit of Decoupage in the back of the spot where my china tea cups are. Derek gave me some old sheet music, plus I found some vintage sewing paraphernalia, even a bit of lace & tape! I had heaps of fun.

Sample Sister "L"

3 comments:

  1. Clever clogs you ... love the revamped china cabinet and the use of the sheet music etc is awesome. Will have to come and see it in person one day!! Looking forward to seeing your Chateau Hexagon tomorrow night x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's great Leeanne, you have been busy. Love the music sheet. I have a cup only of the lady with the yellow and blue(shelf above the tea pot) and would like to find a saucer one day! Chateau Hexagon will be great also. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Leeanne. I love what you have done to the china cabinet. You are very clever. Maybe Julie gave you some tips? hugs Barb

    ReplyDelete