Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Just in Time!!



Just completed my latest Breast of Friends challenge block. Another to add to the growing  pile. Amazing what can be achieved when there is some rain and an inside day is declared. I am a very happy camper as I also managed to finish quilting my William Morris sampler quilt. Now only 2 quilts in the quilting pile. The pile of quilt tops to be put together seems to be growing though!!

I look forward to catching up with you all tomorrow evening. Seer you then, Sample Sister 'B'

3 comments:

  1. It looks great Barb!! See you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of busy beavers this month, your block looks lovely Barb and you will be happy to have had some quilting time.
    Isn't it great to see so much activity on this blog this month girls ... lets try and keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete