Thursday, September 6, 2012

A big thank you to my friends


A  big thank you to all the special friends I have met in the past 2 years through my love of sewing. Everytime I look at my new cushions made with the lovely material you gave me for my birthday I will remember fun times with special women.

The last of my small projects completed!! Now there are 4 quilt tops waiting to be put together on my return.

All packed ready to head off on our adventure over in south West Australia. It is now a matter of waiting for the spray contractor and the fertiliser spreader, both of whom are chasing each other round the orchard at present, to complete their tasks. We are very lucky that at last we have a nice fine day and the orchard floor has dried out enough for heavy vehicles.

Happy sewing, I look forward to catching up with you all on my return

sister B



4 comments:

  1. Lovely cushions!!! You have done a great job.....just think 'sister' they could fit in your toilet bag!! Not being SASSY or anything!

    Big hugs...have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cushions, Barbara. I hope you have a fabulous holiday adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are awesome!
    You have achieved so much this year....Well done
    I know you have left...bit late with the post!
    Hugs will find you anywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What comes around goes around ... you have become a good friend to all of us too. I can never say enough how blessed I am having friends like you and all my sample sisters. Hope you have good travels and we look forward to hearing all about it on your return. PS LOVE THE CUSHIONS. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete