Wednesday, September 19, 2012

For sister B

A great get together tonight but missed our chief executive who always keeps us focused and on track.  A decision was made, well as good as a decision as we can all make together, to start a golly quilt ... but not until next year!! - a decision that kind of made sense as A will be overseas next month and then D is going off to the South Island for a month or two.

A good selection of ideas to start with!!
Sister K (and all the other noisy sisters in the background!!)

2 comments:

  1. Not sure about the chief executive title! It was great to read what you were all up to last evening when I checked my messages this morning. It sounds like you had a lot of fun.
    Boy it sure looks like you have all been busy sourcing gollie patterns. I am going to have fun deciding on my gollie project when I catch with your suggestions
    Have a great day hugs sister B

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look quite cute together!!

    ReplyDelete