Monday, August 12, 2013

A finish



My retreat quilt all finished and I am very happy with it. It brings lots of memories of our time in London for our daughter's wedding as that is where and when I bought the material. Don't look too closely at the quilting Leeanne. I promise I am improving and after Saturday's great class I am on a roll, that is until I come to the feathers in the latest Birdy Love block!!

As you can see Raewyn I have 'cracked the code'. In my case it was my settings in windows 8. I don't know enough about computer land to know exactly what I did but hey it is WORKING!! Thanks for all your help.

3 comments:

  1. Look very cool! Is that some free motion quilting on the borders??
    Good luck & have fun quilting those feathers, remember the links I sent you, there are sooooo many ways to quilt feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great Barbara - congratulations on the finish!!! Neat to see you rolling out the fmq-ing, as Leeanne says, don't forget the P word - practise, practise,practise)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Barbara That is awesome well done!!!

    ReplyDelete