Wednesday, August 14, 2013

This Better Work

This is very much a trial and error post using a different browser so let's see what happens here.  Now to look for a photo to post with it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moving right along, let me see if I can add a second photo ... if this works then Kerry I will tell you what I tried different (under Raewyn's tutelage of course!!)
Okay Kerry if this works then I changed my browser and used Google Chrome!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Sorry the pictures are boring, old and reasonably uninformative)

2 comments:

  1. Wow looks like we might all be back on track . We are very lucky to have Raewyn able to sort us out. I had changed my browser to google chrome just by coincidence the evening before I got a post to work. In my case I also had another challenge with learning windows 8. Thank you Raewyn for all your time and effort.

    ReplyDelete