Tuesday, August 27, 2013

another top for the quilting pile!!


My whirlwind scrap quilt is together and has been added to the other 2 quilt tops on the quilting pile. Now to move on to some more finishes. I have one top waiting for the borders to be added, 2 piles of completed blocks to be turned into quilt tops and even more blocks for 2 further quilts somewhere down the line. Of course I haven't mentioned all the part completed small projects!!  No doubt just like the rest of you I have no shortage of projects I can work on. The biggest challenge is time!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the green! Doesn't it just pull all the scrappiness together!
    Yes I think you are like the rest of us addicts...........we lack time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Written like a true quilter Barb!! Great to see this together, Leeanne is right, the green borders work a treat. Don't spend too much time deciding what to work on next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do like it Barbara and the green is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do like it Barbara and the green is great.

    ReplyDelete