Wednesday, May 28, 2014

a break from quilting

Over coffee this afternoon I read about the Hottie Project...............well what's a girl to do?


Lisa over at Big Little posted about making hottie covers for the cold kidlets in Christchurch. So I just had a rummage through my fabrics & found the cute creamy, ever soooo soft polar fleece with sheep on it. I think this is what I used last year when I made some.




Any how sister's if you can manage dropping what you are doing & whipping up one, two or twenty if you please!

Back to quilting!




2 comments:

  1. Good for you Leeanne. I will have to go dig through my stash to see what I can find and then get busy like you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you Leeanne, I received the email about this too.... will have to see what I have in my non-quilting stash!

    ReplyDelete