Thursday, May 8, 2014

My quilting pile is decreasing!!

I only have one quilt left for quilting and it is about 3/4 done but I am guessing that after the weekend the pile will start increasing again. I have 3 quilts with all their blocks completed needing to be put together. How much will I get done?

William Morris Sampler

Whirlwind Scraps


Whirlwind Scraps - back also scrappy and yes the batting is as well. Great way to clear out some of the stash
 
(Do you recognise anything Raewyn?)
 
I am so looking forward to Retreat this weekend, lots of sewing but more importantly lots of fun and laughter with friends', see you all tomorrow. I am off to pack my bags!!

3 comments:

  1. Grin :-) You have been quilting up a storm Barbara - good on you!!! The cross hatching looks great on your William Morris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! great going Barbara, they look fabulous! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again a bit late but good on you for getting on with them.......more to do after retreat weekend!!

    ReplyDelete