Thursday, May 1, 2014

What can be achieved

This is what I managed to achieve on a quiet Saturday afternoon with no disruptions
 
 
Block 2 of Christmas Garden completed and attached to block 1 and


this months Breast of Friends block made. I have to admit though it was an easy one!!

There has been no sewing time for me this week. The family moved in on Sunday and it has been full on avocado pruning every day since, plus coming up with interesting lunches and dinners each day. Can't complain though as good progress is being made. Better fly I can hear the chainsaw being fired up and I am in charge of feeding the pruning's into the chipper. At least it is the perfect day to be outside. Have a good one my fellow Sisters. Hugs Sister B
 

3 comments:

  1. They both look great - glad you managed to have a stint of sewing before chaos took over! Hope you had a lovely day in the sun chipping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great going Barbara! Glad the weather is kind to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Barb I'm a bit behind with the comments but awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete