Sunday, August 17, 2014

Hello poppets!

Thinking of Robin Williams, seems so sad. Boy did he make me laugh over the years. Mrs Doubtfire and Good Morning Vietnam would be my two favourite films.

Anyway sharing today three finished blocks of my Wendy Briggs Piecemakers quilt. Kerryn has made the same quilt, but used Kansas Troubles fabric (currently with the quilter!)


Block two, block one is on my blog. Kerryn you will notice something different here from the pattern..................no log cabins. I just wasn't sold on them, so 2" squares it was to be.
Next block three.


Nice to make time for some me sewing. Off to do some work on my daughters 21st quilt............the big bright sunflower and poppy quilt!
see you Wednesday night!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your blocks Leeanne. I didn't realise you were doing this quilt and it is wonderful to see you working on something for yourself. I love your fabric selection. It is so refreshing to see something different. The blue and brown mix is so refreshing looking. I look forward to seeing the colour combination 'live'. I know that photos do not always do colours justice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks look great Leeanne, you are zooming through this quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wohoo......sewing up a storm!!!! Not sure of the spelling but too bad.....

    ReplyDelete