Sunday, August 3, 2014

Making time for sewing

                       Hello Sisters!!

 How are you on this mixed weather Sunday? Happy with time to be creative I hope.
I decided this afternoon was a good time to start my daughters 21st birthday quilt.
The following photo is the quilt I am modelling her's after, the same but not, if that makes sense?


Serena's will be similar, but I couldn't find the same fabric, but something close. This is the image Serena fell in love from Pinterest.


So let the cutting & sewing begin!

Enjoy your Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. What a great quilt for a young person Leeanne. I love those big bright flowers. I look forward to seeing your interruption. It has been productive sewing day here. No family disruptions and too wet to work outside

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous quilt - looking forward to seeing your version! What a lovely mummy you are :-)

    ReplyDelete