Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Productive Weekend

I love weekends where you have something to show, and weekends where you get time to do something for yourself ... not trying to be selfish or anything!!
First block of Breast of Friends finished, so finally it is underway.

Also managed to finish the binding on the Layer Cake quilt I started at Retreat for Ian and Christine's joint 60th birthday.  Beautifully quilted by Leeanne... no photo sorry, you will have to check her blog or her Facebook page.
Here's to a good week for you all my friends x

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your block looks wonderful Kerryn. A great start to your new project. Good on you for having such a productive sewing weekend. No sewing for me since last Thursday. I am getting withdrawal symptom! Looking forward to some 'me' time this Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Kerryn, it looks great! A wonderful start :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl.....awesome work xxx

    ReplyDelete